Tuesday 24 March 2020

COVID update

As an update to my last post, I have decided with regret that I am not able to take new bookings until further notice. Although the government's advice has been somewhat confusing at times, it seems clear that the only way to beat the virus is for us all to stay home as much as possible and avoid spreading it. For this reason I think the only responsible course of action is to close temporarily notwithstanding any financial loss.

If you do wish to contact me about any piano-related subject, I am still answering the telephone and e-mails, and I am very happy to arrange an appointment when the current restrictions are lifted. If you already have a booking, I will be in contact with you.

Telephone: 07597 912403
E-mail: andy.chase.ycp@gmail.com

I would like to thank the many valued customers who have used my services in the past and I look forward to seeing you again once we have all made it through the current crisis. Keep safe everyone.

Many thanks,
Andy




No comments:

Post a Comment